Shri Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated tonight and the puja shall be performed at Nishita Kaal, (after 12 AM) because Shri Krishna was born to Devaki on Ashtami Tithi, in the month of Bhadrapada Krishna Paksha when Rohini Nakshatra prevailed at midnight.. People observe a day-long fast and break it only after completing the puja, or until Ashtami Tithi ends.
|Janmashtami, Janma means Birth, and Ashtami means the Eighth Day. Performing Krishna Janmashtami Puja on this day is considered very auspicious to invoke the blessings of Lord Krishna.|
· To help flourish in Personal and Spiritual Life.
· This pooja is performed to mark the appearance day of Lord Krishna.
· Performed on Ashtami of Bhadrapada month.
· Main Deity: Lord Krishna.
· Vedic Professionals and experienced priests.
· All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures.
· High-quality Samagri to ensure a pleasant puja experience.
· Guaranteed Punctuality and Authenticity.
· Professional Guidance & Support.